- » Friday - March 3: 6:30-8:30pm
- » Sunday - March 5: 8-10am
- » Friday - March 10: 6:30-8:30pm
- » Sunday - March 12: 8-10am
- » Friday - March 17: 6:30-8:30pm
- » Sunday - March 19: 8-10am
- » Friday - March 24: 6:30-8:30pm
- » Sunday - March 26: 8-10am
- » Friday - April 7: 6:30-8:30pm
- » Saturday - April 8: 8-10am
- » Friday - April 14: 6:30-8:30pm
- » Saturday - April 15: 8-10am
- » Friday - April 21: 6:30-8:30pm
- » Saturday - April 22: 8-10am
- » Friday - April 28: 6:30-8:30pm
- » Saturday - April 29: 8-10am
- Ball handling and footwork
- Proper diving technique
- Agility exercises
- Angle play
Keith offers training sessions for goalkeepers of all levels to learn correct technique
and hone their skills. All sessions are limited in size so that keepers get personal
attention. All classes are co-ed and all ages and abilities are welcome.
Coach - Jeremy Figler is a goalkeeper for the Baltimore Blast in the 2015-2106 season. He previously played professionally for Sävsjö FF in Sweden. In college, Figler started 35 games for St. Bonaventure over two seasons after transferring from the University at Buffalo. The Grand Island, N.Y., native recorded 154 saves and tallied three shutouts over his career at St. Bonaventure. Back in high school, Figler led his team to a sectional championship and played for the Blackwatch Premier NY soccer club, where he appeared in three state cups.
Coach - Deanna Ballard was an outstanding high school goalie at Monticello High School. She played two years at Dickinson College and then transferred to Towson University and played superbly in goal before an injury shortened her career. Deanna has been a Goalkeeper Coach since 2013, has extensive experience coaching goalkeepers ages 8-18, and has a NSCAA Level 1 Goalkeeping License.
Each goalie is urged to have a goalie shirt, gloves and goalie pants.
$65 per session
March will be at Padonia Fitness
212 W Padonia Rd, Timonium, MD 21093
April is being held at St Paul's School Greenspring Valley Field. Enter Seminary Avenue at Falls Road, drive past main fields on the right, bear left the preschool, field will be on the right. Field is 1/2 mile from Seminary and Falls entrance.
Click here for Campus Map