One Day Soccer Camps Every Day Your Child Does Not Have School - Including SNOW DAYS!
If your kids are off school chances are good that Keith is running camp! These one day camps are held almost every week day that school is not in session. The camp is open to all boys and girls ages 4-16 regardless of soccer experience. We have half-day (9-12) and full-day (9-5) camps. Camp includes indoor soccer training from professional and college players, lunch, soccer games and competitions throughout the day.
Drop is always from 8am-845am Valley Fields North. We transport the kids to Four Seasons Sports Complex
for indoor soccer in the morning. Lunch is provided. The kids then go to Sky Zone
from 1-3pm and then head to Red Zone
from 3-5pm. Pick up is between 5pm-6pm every day at Red Zone.
Half Day is $55. Full Day is $95.
- Full day and Half day camps!
- Daily camps (Weekly camps available for Christmas and Spring Break)
- FREE Transportation
- Early Drop-off (8:45am) and Late Pickup (6:00pm) Available
- Lunch included for full day campers!
- Field trip to Red Zone or Sky Zone every day.
Directions to Valley Fields North
GPS: 451 Timonium Road, Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland 21093
Transportation in one of our 15 passengers vans is available for $35/week from Roland Park (7:45am/5:15pm), Pikesville (7:20am/5:30pm), Meadowwood Park (8:00am/5:00pm), Towson (8:15am/5:15pm), Timonium (8:30am/no drop off). Time and locations are subject to change so PLEASE verify before camp.
- Towson - 28 Allegheny Avenue - In front of penthouse - Intersection of Allegheny and Washington
- Pikesville - In front of Trader Joes - Festival at Woodhome - 1809 Reisterstown Rd 21208
- Roland Park - Roland Park Elementary - 5207 Roland Ave 21210
- Meadowwood Park Parking lot - 10650 Falls Rd 21093
- ACAC Timonium - 110 West Timonium Rd 21093
Campers are required to have shinguards. Camp may be held indoors so indoor soccer shoes or sneakers
should be worn (no cleats please).
Pizza is provided for lunch for full day campers. Water is always available however
campers are encouraged to bring their own bottles of water or sports drinks as well.
Click link to Register online.