Masks are now optional for all indoor activities.
Our updated safety and health precautions:
- Social distancing age groups to reduce contact.
- Continuously washing hands and using hand sanitizer.
- Staying home if you are experiencing any symptoms or have been around anyone with symptoms.
- We recommend that parents and legal guardians of high-risk students and children consult with their child’s medical provider to assess their risk and determine if attendance is acceptable.
Please note that NO sick student or staff member may attend.
- It is up to each parent/guardian to supply a face covering or mask should they prefer their child wear one when appropriate. Practice and homework areas are set up for campers/aftercare students to be spaced apart while adhering to group social distancing procedures.
- Activities and programs are geared to outdoor time as often as possible. All programs do use indoor facilities and are also outside each day (weather permitting).
- All staff have completed comprehensive training and are prepared with the new CDC protocols and safety procedures.
- Staff and instructors are excited to work with students to provide the safest and best experience while promoting physical and mental health in all children.
We appreciate your continued support, understanding and assistance with the above as we all do what we can to keep our community healthy heading into the summer months.