Our updated safety and health precautions:
- Visitors will continue to be limited with drop off for children over 5 years of age strongly recommended.
- Face coverings are required for all participants, coaches and staff.
- Social distancing practices of 6 feet between people.
- Continuously washing hands and using hand sanitizer.
- Staying home if you are experiencing any symptoms or have been around anyone with symptoms.
- All parents will be asked to wait in cars during clinics, classes + lessons.
IMPORTANT SAFETY HIGHLIGHTS
- Staggered drop-off and pick-ups
- Pre-screening and temperature checks of all staff and students upon arrival
- We recommend that parents and legal guardians of high-risk students and children consult with their child’s medical provider to assess their risk and determine if attendance is acceptable.
Please note that NO sick student or staff member may attend.
- It is up to each parent/guardian to supply a face covering or mask should they prefer their child wear one when appropriate. Staff will wear face coverings during indoor activities and when maintaining physical distancing is not feasible. Work areas are set up for students to be spaced apart while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Activities and programs are geared to outdoor time as often as possible. All programs do use indoor facilities and are also outside each day (weather permitting).
- All staff have completed comprehensive training and are prepared with the new CDC protocols and safety procedures.
- Staff and instructors are excited to work with students to provide the safest and best experience while promoting physical and mental health in all children.
We appreciate your continued support, understanding and assistance with the above as we all do what we can to keep our community healthy heading into the winter months.