Boys and Girls Ages 3-17
Weekly camps for every age group and co-ed!
Soccer Skills & Summer Thrills!
Weekly Camps starts June 7, 2021
- Located at Valley Fields South
- Trophies and parent/camper game on Fridays
- Camp is COOL: Afternoon indoors in A/C!
- Extended hours included – transportation available for $35
- Monday thru Friday: 9am-12pm outdoor soccer at Valley Fields South
- Monday and Friday 1-4pm is at Carroll Indoor Sports Center or Glen Arm Sports for air-conditioned indoor soccer
- Tuesday afternoon is Sky Zone 1-3pm
- Wednesday is Six Flags for full-day campers (optional)
- Thursday afternoon is Bowlero 1-3pm
- Mondays and Fridays we will play soccer in the afternoon 4:15-5pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays we will play soccer in the afternoon 3:30-5pm
Summer 2021 Covid-19 Social Distant Summer Camp Plans
- Maximum of 60 campers per day
- Every camper will have their temperature taken in car when they arrive. Anyone having a temperature will not be allowed in camp
- Summer camps will he run on a huge outdoor field
- The kids will be broken down in small groups and stationed in circles 10 feet apart
- The kids will do their soccer drills and fitness training in that circle
- Kids bring their own lunches and water
- Vans and school buses for transportation. 6 kids per van, 28 kids on school buses - there are 14 rows of seats on each side
- Full refunds if any camp is canceled
- Optional afternoon trips to Sky Zone and Bowlero. They have told us they plan to be operating this summer in a safe manner
- Optional Wednesday trip to Six Flags. They have informed us they will be open to pre-booked groups
- We are now offering full day campers the option to stay outdoors all day. Parents decide upon registration!
All campers will receive a camp T-shirt on the first day of camp. Campers are required to have shin guards and a soccer ball. For outdoor camp, either cleats or sneakers are required. For indoor camp, wear sneakers or indoor soccer shoes.