Family Discount: We offer a 10% discount for 2 family members who register together. Use code "FAMILY10" upon registration. Additionally, there is a 50% discount for 3 family members who register together. Use code "FAMILY50" upon registration.
Note: Codes cannot be used together, only use one code when registering. Registrations that use codes without meeting the requirements, or use multiple codes, will NOT be honored.
Boys and Girls Ages 3-17
Weekly camps for every age group and co-ed!
Weekly Camps starts June 6, 2022
- Trophies and parent/camper game on Fridays
- Camp is COOL: Afternoon indoors in A/C!
- Extended hours included – transportation available for $35
- Monday thru Friday: 9am-12pm outdoor soccer
- Monday and Friday 1-4pm is at Carroll Indoor Sports Center or Glen Arm Sports for air-conditioned indoor soccer
- Tuesday afternoon is Sky Zone 1-3pm
- Wednesday is Six Flags for full-day campers (optional)
- Thursday afternoon is Bowlero 1-3pm
- Mondays and Fridays we will play soccer in the afternoon 4:15-5pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays we will play soccer in the afternoon 3:30-5pm
Summer 2021 Covid-19 Social Distant Summer Camp Plans
- Maximum of 60 campers per day
- Every camper will have their temperature taken in car when they arrive. Anyone having a temperature will not be allowed in camp
- Summer camps will he run on a huge outdoor field
- The kids will be broken down in small groups and stationed in circles 10 feet apart
- The kids will do their soccer drills and fitness training in that circle
- Kids bring their own lunches and water
- Vans and school buses for transportation. 6 kids per van, 28 kids on school buses - there are 14 rows of seats on each side
- Full refunds if any camp is canceled
- Optional afternoon trips to Sky Zone and Bowlero. They have told us they plan to be operating this summer in a safe manner
- Optional Wednesday trip to Six Flags. They have informed us they will be open to pre-booked groups
- We are now offering full day campers the option to stay outdoors all day. Parents decide upon registration!
All campers will receive a camp T-shirt on the first day of camp. Campers are required to have shin guards and a soccer ball. For outdoor camp, either cleats or sneakers are required. For indoor camp, wear sneakers or indoor soccer shoes.